Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Homage to Aqua

Anybody who knows me well, knows that I love, love, love the colour aqua. So attracted to it, when spotted it literally stops me in my tracks.

This water colour runs through my life in all facets and I just can't seem to get enough of it. I have a home full of aqua accessories, clothes, stationary and even cooking utensils. Even my engagement ring has the most wonderful aqua opal in it that reminds me, everyday, of the gorgeously amazing aqua lagoons of coral seas that surround tropical islands - what a lucky girl.

So I've created my own homage to the lovely Aqua in these stunningly beautiful images, ahhhhhhhh just lovely - enjoy my coastal island lovelies I'm sure you share this passion too.





These girls have to be the most adorable aqua cuties ever.




I love this dress. The copper bronze colour looks
amazing against the deep aqua colours.





What a verandah. Book me in.




So pretty. Would love to have this piece of natural art any day.





Wise words.





Comfortable aqua, how relaxing.




So inviting.




Cool aqua sea tumbled glass.




The perfect travel journal.





What a refreshing bedroom.




How cool is this image? A perfect circle of life.





Summer aqua parasol.




Aqua coral sea in the Maldives.




Another cool verandah, love the breeziness of this-
very evocative of a peaceful summers afternoon.




Happy Aqua Island Styling!




No comments:

Post a Comment