Welcome to Oceania Island Living


Welcome to Oceania Island Living. We absolutely adore coastal island lifestyle, forever stylish and serene, fresh and authentic and always creative and inspiring. So pull up your sun lounger and experience coastal island style by our shores, we guarantee you'll not want to leave...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Flip Flop Friday - The Week That Was...

I have had a rather extraordinary week.

As a designer, I have surpassed challenges set on 2 high profile display homes, soon to be delivered on site.

I have encouraged my team to be brave in design because it's the only way forward and beyond the crowd.

I have opened up possibilities, crossed over industries and got people talking.

And I have discovered the work of an extraordinary designer, Stuart Membery, and had the real pleasure of chatting to him and showcasing Oceania Island Living.




What a week!

 Thank goodness it's flip flop Friday.

Time for some serious R & R.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.


Happy Island Styling.





2 comments: